Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Can I post a photo?


Hmm. Wow. This seems to have worked! I'm totally shocked!

This card was created for the current sketch challenge that you can find at justjohanna. While you're checking out the contest details, be sure to look at all the wonderful and whimsical stamps. The gallery is pretty wonderful too, but I'm a mite bit biased.


I suppose I'm supposed to talk about how I made the card. I stamped the tree and the birds, masked them with my Masquepen, then inked the background sky and grass, peeled up the mask. I colored the tree with watercolor pencils and an aqua pen. The birds were colored with either my Prismacolor Markers (a new discovery) or Twinklin' H2Os, which are a favorite of mine.

Mostly, I just uploaded this one because the birds and tree make me smile and because I wanted to see if I could.

Gosh. I feel like a real blogger now.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card........and REALLY cute stamps.

    May I hold your hand when you jump? :)

    Donna BD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! it works now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card Kathi! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!! I edited the link on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Kathi...the birds and the tree make me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and congrats on the blog! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogging! Great card - I love using that tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does that make me the last non-blogger in scrappydom? LOL! Love the card, love the name of your blog. Love that you've linked to all sorts of fun things to the right over there. :-)

    ReplyDelete