Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy weekend without crafting!






So here are some "older" cards and ATCs!

The top two cards use justjohanna stamps and are for the sketch challenge that is posted on Johanna's blog! There's still time to enter and win free stamps, so hurry!

The ATCs were my first ever! The heron and wood duck are both Stamp Zia images that were stamped, embossed, masked, inked with Tsukineko Brilliance and Ranger Distress inks,and overstamped with Hero Arts harlequin, script stamps, and a feather stamp from Rubber Stampede. The masking was removed and the images were then colored with a combination of watercolor pencils and Twinklin' H2Os. I used charms and K & Company sticker words from my stash to finish the wood duck atc. The heron sentiment uses epoxy alpha stickers. The "Cattitude" ATC uses stamps from Paper Candy (I think) plus an epoxy word from Creative Imaginations.

I need to run a bunch of errands but then plan to get out some tissue paper to participate in the Technique Thursday challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, your cards amaze me Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous cards! love your details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tehy are all wonderful. Great coloring. But I just LOVE the Cattitude ATC. Perfect! heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the duck ATC a lot!
    Never thought that using duck or heron will give out such peaceful feeling~ Great cards!
    Of course, Cattitude is cute ~~

    ReplyDelete