Thursday, June 21, 2007

Time flies! Birds, bees, and butterflies do too!








Especially during the last week of school. DD took her finals, did moderately well, and is officially a Senior! Yikes! How did that happen?? So, school's out for summer! (cue Alice Cooper and plant that song in your head for the duration) *snicker* There are lots of parties and such going on, including one at our house. Yep. 20-30 teenagers running amok with super soakers, water balloons, and our hoses. And I have to feed them! They will pay by letting me take photos of them!

Anyways, I've been playing with my justjohanna stamps this week and have come up with these cards.

Jolie flying to the Spring Tree features palette chalks used with a template, chalk pencils, and Prismacolor markers.

The tilted flower scene uses palette chalks, watercolor pencils, and Twinklin' H2Os.

The "B" cards feature chipboard monograms which were painted with Ranger Dabbers (I've come to like these quite a bit) and Twinklin' H2Os. The acrylic/Twinklin' combo came out rather nicely on the Making Memories metallic word that I dug from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. I love them all, Kathi, but my favorite is the tilted flower scene. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great! I love the b mine one the best!! Perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome as usual! I envy your patience in creativity and obviously your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the "b" ones. That spring tree is one of my favorite stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are versitale and daring!!
    I love B Mine most! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that BIG B!!!!

    Beautiful work, as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful Kathi! I love the vibrant flowers and the clouds especially!

    ReplyDelete