Thursday, June 28, 2007

Argh. I'm not good at keeping up with the blog.



This past week has been relatively busy. We visited with my brother, new sister-in-law, and mom on Monday. Tuesday was spent finishing up cards for justjohanna and replenishing our empty larders. Wednesday involved a myriad of housekeeping errands and hitting the post office. Today I ran to the mall and the post office...

Most of the cards that I did on Tuesday can't be posted yet. I will post them as soon as I can.

Here's one that can be posted. It uses justjohanna's Waltzing Matilda alphabet designed by the incredibly talented Godelieve, a pair of Bonnie Chicklets, Palette Noir, thePapercut's Polarized cardstock, Prismacolor Markers (which I really like), Marvy Uchida punches, a Cuttlebug folder, QuicKutz photo corners, KI patterned paper, and very, very pretty sheer ribbon that has tone on tone swirls.

The card went together really quickly which is always a bit shocking for me!

The colors are much nicer irl. The yellow is a nice vibrant mustardy yellow.

Scanners. Feh.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. And thanks for putting Rod Stewart's "Waltzing Matilda" song in my head for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the sheer ribbon is really cool! Lovely card~~ Me like Waltsing Mathilda Alphabet too!!

    ReplyDelete