Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just sittin' here worrying! :D

Greetings! Happy May!

True confessions. I'm a ginormous worrier and I'm darned good at it. In fact, when my daughter was ~three years old or so, after watching a Winnie the Pooh video, featuring Tigger, she looked at me and told me that "Worrying was what you do best." Out of the mouth of babes...

So, this image, Betryse Broods (FT-186-H) by Third Coast Rubber Stamps was a "must have" for me. I sat Betryce upon a stone bench, which is part of a set (which I don't have) also by Third Coast Rubber Stamps.



I stamped Beatryce, masked her, then stamped the bench. The scene was colored with Copic markers and qualifies for two challenges! It qualifies for the "Sky and Clouds" challenge, #49, over at Copic Creations and the grass challenge, #28, at iCopic Lover. I'm so efficient. *snort* I added some glitter pen accents to her head piece and bracelets.

I channeled my inner-Cheryl, who is a seriously talented friend, who just made the Copic Creations team, by using a bunch of my Prima flowers. I even colored some of the white ones to match!

The patterned paper is by 7 Gypsies (main layer) and DejaViews (diecuts and the punched strip).

The sentiment is from the Branching Out set by Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. This is great. The image really calls to me. The coloring is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colors, papers, everything! Plus all those gorgeous flowers make my heart go pitter pat ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathi, your card is lovely - stop worrying - LOL!!! I especially love your very soft and subtle clouds. Great background for this image! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your title made me laugh -- I'm the same way! I worry about everything and anything! Anyhoo, sweet card, love your flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love your card! Your coloring and especially your sky is just gorgeous. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete