Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wednesday Stamper


"Fish" was the theme for Wednesday Stamper and I'm getting this posted just in the nick of time. :D

I did complete it last week and even scanned it, but hadn't done anything to the file since then... So, I sort of procrastinated, but not really.

Anyways, all stamps are justjohanna's and include Priscilla le Chef and Michelle. I used the Sizzix diary die and broke into my stash of rub-ons. I'm not real good at getting them straight, but I've decided that added to the charm. I also used old, but beloved KI patterned paper, from my scraps file. Yay!

Then I amused myself further by adding Glossy Accents to the eyeballs of the fish and the cat.

Thanks for visiting today!

11 comments:

  1. Lol.. great take on the theme!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeeHee... that cat is trouble! Cute card, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fantastic image. So fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Fabby cat & love how you emphasised the eyes. Brilliant fun piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks rgeat. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kathi, I really like this one. I like the charm of your rub-ons, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete