Friday, September 21, 2007

Sneak Peek! Yahoo!



Johanna, of justjohanna stamps, has been one busy lady and has a new release coming out in time for the holidays, including my most favoritest holiday -- Halloween! I just love driving around town sporting my chattering skull pin, my skeleton earrings, my devil ear headband, and my mummy shirt. Then I get to see all the adorable ghosts and goblins when they come to my door Trick or Treating!

Anyways, here are two sneak peeks.

Don't you love Belle as a witch? I know I do. But I love the sentiment, "Wicked is all about attitude" even more! I can see me using it for cards for all occasions, plus scrapbook layouts about the teenager and her familiar, our diva cat, Duchess! BTW, Duchess is now famous as she's in layout (by yours truly) featured in Cat Fancy magazine. *yippee*

I totally love Devilish Priscilla. I hope you can see her stylin' skull necklace. Both Priscilla and the background were chalked. I tried to make the background look a bit "hot".

Come visit next week when I'll have some more favorites from the new release coming up soon.

Meanwhile, thanks for visiting today!

2 comments: