Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shake It Off ATC, Version #1



This is my first version of this ATC design, featuring Stampotique's Betsy (Karen Hayselden), whichwas created for the Monochromatic ATC swap over at Stampotique's Facebook page. These swaps are a lot of fun, so you should join in if possible.

I will mention that I came thisclose to binning the ATC because I didn't like how it came out, so I went and made a second one using my trusty Copic markers. Then when I woke up, I looked at this ATC and decided that it didn't suck after all.

Ost Blue Brusho Crystal Color was applied to a piece of wet 140 lb. Mixed Media cardstock to create a variegated blue background Betsy was stamped with Danube Blue Memento ink (Imagine Craft) then colored with the same color of BrushoClear Gelly Glaze pen (Sakura) was used to add a touch of dimension to  Betsy's eye.

Ancient Making Memories rub-ons were used to add the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment