Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Stampendous Haul = Happy Mail!

I was lucky enough to have a few projects appear in Just Steampunk, Volume 7, which came out in November 2015. One of my projects used several of the stamps from the Steampunk cling rubber stamp set by Andy Skinner for Stampendous.

Stampendous has a very generous publication incentive, which you can find HERE on #Stampendous' blog.

Here's a photo of my gorgeous Stampendous Haul!


I wish I could share photos of my projects in Just Steampunk, Volume 7, but I know that this fabulous idea book is available now at AC Moore, Michael's, and at select Barnes and Noble stores.

Stay tuned to my blog to see some projects that use some of my gorgeous haul from Stampendous!

4 comments:

  1. Your project for the magazine was soooo incredible, Kathi! You more than earned your haul! Thanks so much for sharing our publication incentives, and for using Stampendous on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mail indeed Kathi!!! :)
    And great news for the publication, congratulations!
    Thanks for the link on Stampendous publication incentive, it could be useful one day, we never know...
    Hugs
    Coco xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your publication Kathi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Enjoy your awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete