Friday, October 14, 2011

Feeling wicked?

Are you feeling wicked and getting in the mood for Halloween? I know that I am!

Apparently, so is she!


Here's a Halloween card featuring Third Coast's Creepy Little Girl (AP-498-K) from the new release (p.9 of the Halloween 2011 Supplement), who I think has more attitude than creepiness. Fortunately, I had the perfect sentiment stamp in my stash from the late, lamented justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet.

The little girl and the sentiment were both colored with Copic markers. I used a clear Glaze pen on her eyes to make them dimensional and glassy and her buttons to make them stand out a bit in all that gray!

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Eerie 6x6 pad, which I love and hoard. I used a Martha Stewart Spider Web border punch and some Recollections rhinestone spider brads.

I shall enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Halloween/Goth challenge!

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Super card, your colouring is perfect. Lots of great creations on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't she perfect! Love the creepy attitude and all the spider web borders. Fabulous card, my friend! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete