Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's my style?


Of course, I'm talking about cardmaking style. I think it varies depending on my mood. I can't figure out what this card is though. I think it might be "Fun & Cute" or it could be "Clean & Graphic". Or maybe it's "Cute, Clean, Graphic Fun!

Paper Crafts Magazine's recent special issue is Card Style and I should definitely pick it up to help me figure out my style. Moxie Fab World has a challenge to make cards in the various styles. It ends on Monday.

The stamp is by Memory Box. I think it's adorable and the card was fun and easy to do. I colored the table and the lamp with Copics, masked them, and then sponged a "wall" and the "floor". The patterned paper is two sided and is made by Bo-Bunny. "What's Mew?" was made with Doodlebug rub-ons.

Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, how cute is this? I think I'd go with Fun and Cute :) Although often times the two styles do mix so Cute, Clean, Graphic Fun sounds like a plan to me! Love the sentiment@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, I'll tell you the style of this particular card...TFCFW... too freakin' cute for words! I'm a cat person so this card makes my heart go pitter pat. Love that cat silhouette and the clean lines of the images. Just super duper ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathi! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun quote makes this card cute, otherwise not sure what it would be. Love it anyhow!

    ReplyDelete