Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh oh Domino!

Playing around with dominos, inks, chalks, stamps, etc. = Fun!!!

My results:


Left: Two colors of StazOn ink, Stampin' Up stamp, Krylon leafing pen.

Middle: Third Coast stamp stamped with StazOn, inked with VersaMark, chalked with palette chalks, edged with Krylon leafing pen.

Right:
Not a domino but something domino-like sent to me as a rak. Stamped with Bombshell Sugar Skulls with VersaMark ink, chalked, and Krylon leafing pen.

All three were coated with Mod Podge as a sealant. I'm not thrilled with that stuff, so I'll likely try something else AFTER I find more white dominos!

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Kathi, this is brilliant!!! Brill! Love the fun dominoes... especially the cat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! The skull has me swooning, but that cat with the butterfly wings absolutely sends me over the moon!! Fan-freakin-tastic!!!

    ReplyDelete