Saturday, December 6, 2008

Did you gnome?


There are more Odd Bird Planet Gnomes that will be released soon. Several of them are perfect for the holidays. I gnome you'll want all of them. I gnome that I do.

This card features Kelly's Gnome with Birds Left with Cathrine's Mushroom Scene. I turned the gnome into Santa using a bit of stuff that puffs when you heat set it. The entire scene is embossed and is glittery. I added additional glitter to look like snow. The patterned paper and sticker are from Flair Designs' Holly Jolly collection. Love that.

Thanks for visiting today!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the snow on the mushrooms!! Looking really good with the Flair paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, this turned out too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I love that mushroom scene and all the snow and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design of this card, enjoyed looking at all the cards on your site today.....
    Claudette


    ps thanks for visiting my blog, appreciate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW This is just fantastic... amazing looking snow and his bead and hat...But I just love the little birds and all that Shimmer... Wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card, Kathi!!

    ReplyDelete