Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Elemental Fire Woman

Here's a card with Fire from the Elements Collection  by Carmen Medlin Designs, available at I Brake for Stamps.


Fire was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. As per my Virgo nature, I googled Desert Hawks and decided that this hawk was a Harris Hawk and colored him accordingly.

The Fire image is so beautifully detailed that I decided to use a very clean design. I matted the image panel with dark brown cardstock to match my hawk, then adhered it to a piece of textured kraft cardstock that I found in my stash. The edges of the textured cardstock were sponged with Gathered Twigs Distress ink (Ranger), then the cardstock was adhered to a 5x7 card.

Dark bronze metallic cardstock was die-cut with the Ship's Compass die (Cherry Lynn Designs). The compass was adhered to the card, then the Fire image panel was added.

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment