Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Merry Christmas from the Peace Angel



Peace Angel was resized in PhotoElements, printed out onto Copic-friendly cardstock with my laser printer, then colored with my Copic markers. The image was fussy-cut and edged with a black marker.

Ancient Christmas-themed patterned paper was edged with Distress ink, then layered.  A sentiment label was die-cut and a Christmastime Remnant Rub was added to it.

The card front was adhered to a card and two rhinestones were added to finish the card.

I  Brake for Stamps has a great collection of digital stamps plus a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job-thanks you for using my design and thanks for using IBFS-Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete