Thursday, March 3, 2016

Rock On!

Rock On (I Brake for Stamps) is one of the new stamps from the fantastic Humorous Seniors stamp collection by I Brake for Stamps. It's available as a single stamp with no sentiment and a set with the image and the sentiment. For a buck more, why not splurge and get the set?

Here's my card!

Rock On was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. The image panel was die-cut with one of the dies from the A2 Nestabilities die set (Spellbinders), then matted with navy cardstock that was cut with the next largest die in the set.

The patterned paper from my stash is by Chatterbox and is ancient! White cardstock was die-cut with one of the dies in the Speech Bubble set (Penny Black). It was airbrushed with my Copic Airbrush System to be all matchy matchy with the image, then edged with an R24 Copic marker. The sentiment was stamped onto the speech bubble and then adhered to the card front.

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find the fabulous Humorous Seniors stamp collection, plus lots of other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges: All About the Boys (Men are just old boys.)
Scrapy Land Challenges: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Kathi, I love his patterned socks lol. Have a fab weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete