Friday, December 12, 2014

Gift Giving Season!

The holidays are rapidly approaching so this week's challenge at The Outlawz Coloring Challenges is Gifts!

You should definitely enter this challenge. If you've got any sort of stamps that feature presents or are planning to give gift cards or create hand-crafted gifts, you can enter! All you need to do is color an open line image with any colorant you choose! You should also visit my Outlawz Coloring Challenge Teamies' blogs for inspiration! Carla, Penny, and Laine are seriously talented!

My card features SCACD's In The Present which is a digital stamp.



In The Present was resized in PhotoElements and printed onto Neenah cardstock using my laser printer. The image was colored with Copic markers, then fussy-cut.

The patterned papers are from an older 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. I used Die-namics dies to die-cut patterned paper and old Emaginations snowflake punches to punch silvery vellum.

This is an incredibly short post for me, but after the last few windbaggy verbose posts, I needed a break!

Thanks for visiting today!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you aren't kidding this is a short post for you, lol! ;^)
    Love your card--it makes me smile! Really cute design, adorable image, great coloring & fussy-cutting, and love your papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete