Monday, March 31, 2014

Meet Cyber Chick




Cyber Chic is one of SCACD's newest digital stamps. As an avid science fiction/fantasy reader, this digi-stamp had to be part of my collection. I think she's fabulous!

Cyber Chic was resized in Photo Elements, printed out onto Neenah cardstock, then colored with my Copic markers. When I was done coloring her, I added some gold gel pen highlights, then coated them with Clear Gelly Glaze pen which was also used to coat her silver rivets. Cyber Chic took a ride through my Big Kick to be die-cut. The dotty pointillist background was added with Copic markers, then Gold Stickles glitter glue was added to the rim of the die cut.

The patterned cardstock is from an old Club Scrap kit. Chipped Sapphire Distress paint was painted onto an Idea-ology Word Band and onto pewter screw head flat back embellishments, then immediately wiped off the surface, leaving the paint in the recesses.

Seam binding was dyed using Copic markers, reinkers, and a metallic gold pen, scrunched, heat set, then used to adhere the Word Band. Gold metallic floss was  used to tie a knot on either side of the Word Band.

The screw heads were attached and I called it done!


Thanks for visiting today.

2 comments:

  1. I think she is fabulous--love the unique colors you used in your coloring! Really cool design & embellies on this, too, Kathi! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete