Friday, December 16, 2011

Bombshell Christmas!

Last weekend was SCS's VSN and I really wanted to participate, but time/mojo were non-existent. I also wanted to play along with some other challenges, but those deadlines sneaked by before I was ready.

So, this card was started with iCopic's "Black Hair" challenge and VSN's non-wintry Christmas card in mind. That means that I stamped Bombshell Stamps Hawaiian Girl and colored her with Copic markers. I finally finished this card last night. *sigh*



The sentiment is from the Holiday Accessory set which has all sorts of useful seasonal holiday motifs. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies.

Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this card into these challenges:
• Outlawz Copic/Promarker "Celebrate" Challenge
• iCopic Weekly Challenge #60 "Holidays"
• The Paper Variety: "Anything goes"

7 comments:

  1. Love this Hawaiian Christmas Card. I am going to have to "Borrow" this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tropical Christmas card Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous non-winter Christmas card!! Beautiful Hawaiian Girl from Bombshell with awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Bombshell stamp! You did an awesome job on this card.Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this bombshell card! Great use of the BG paper and your coloring of the fabU Hawaiian Girl is amazing.

    I'd say your mojo is playing quite a tune now.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like the mojo is back---love this. great coloring!

    ReplyDelete