Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month, which means it's time for the Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop!

Alison, our lovely Hump Day Hottie, set this month's theme which is "Holiday Hoopla!"

Sadly, I got busy and wasn't able to finish my card yet, so come back later to see it.

Hallelujah!
Here it is!


I used the pin-up from the Bombshell Angel set, but altered her a bit to make her Morticia Adams-like and colored her with Copic markers. Then I added a veil just because I could.

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Eerie collection which I changed up using an Alterations die as a mask. I also used a Grungeboard skull as a mask in the center of the clock, but don't know if it's all that visible, which was sort of the point. I used an old Martha Stewart hissing cat punch, a 7 Gypsies sticker, a handy-dandy office-style date stamp, and called it "done".

BTW, I just now realized (way after finishing this) that this was NOT supposed to be a card. *blush* Sorry Alison. I've never been good about playing by the rules.

Now that I've shown you mine, the other Bombshell hoppers will like to show you theirs!

Here's the hop list! Go forth and enjoy!

Bombshell Blog
Alison
Alex
Terra
Kelli
Jennie
Glittery Katie
Sparkly Mary
Mary G
Alaine

6 comments:

  1. She is AWESOME!!! I love this Kathi, LOVE it!!!! I must learn how to alter her the way you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Kathi! Well worth the wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so incredibly cool! What a transformation! It rocks in every single way! And you could make a card for this challenge...I just encouraged everyone to make a decoration. :) Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Kathi, I love your Morticia!

    ReplyDelete