Thursday, April 29, 2010

Smeared & Smudged Contest Deadline is tomorrow!

Smeared & Smudged Sketch Contest deadline is tomorrow, but you still have time to enter to win Les Coquettes, a cool digital set by Stamp Insanity!

Here's a card using one of the images from the set!


Joszette was colored with Copic markers. The wall was drawn in with a chalk pencil. The sky was added with palette chalk. The patterned paper is old AMM paper, but I still like the color combo and those funky flowers and stripes. I added ribbon which I stapled on to the card. The flower was white, but is now pink thanks to my Copic marker. I added a black Rain Dot onto a white button for the center of the flower.

I don't know what I'll use the card for so I'll add a sentiment later!

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card! The wall is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! I love how you did the brick wall! That is amazing!! When I first saw this I thought maybe you used a stamp. I can't believe you drew it in! How amazing! I love the colors. They ROCK!!! The paper and the flowers and the stripes are perfect too! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most fave color combos! Your coloring is amazing! But most of all, I love how you added in the brick wall! Brilliant!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, love the image and great colours!

    ReplyDelete