Monday, September 9, 2013

Bombshell Stamps Muse Monday!

It's Muse Monday over on Bombshell's Blog! This month we're featuring the Rise & Shine Tattoo Rubber Stamp sett, which will be on sale throughout September! I love the cool retro vibe of this stamp set.

Here's the set!

Here's what I've done with the set!



I stamped the girl in the hammock onto Neenah cardstock and colored her with Copic markers, which I'll list  below.

Using the Copic T series markers, I drew in the beams supporting her hammock as well as the cabin paneling that is behind her. When I was done, I added Clear Gelly Glaze pen to add dimension and shine to the glass in the porthole. 

I stamped the sentiment banner a second time, colored it with Copic markers, fussy-cut it, and popped the center up on dimensional adhesive with the edges glued down over the corresponding image on the scene.

The patterned papers are from the Down by the Shore 6x6 pad by Fancy Pants. It seems to be out of stock, but you can find some great 6x6 pads HERE!

Thanks for visiting today!

Copic markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E93
Hair: B26, B41, C4, C5, C6, C7
Suit: R24 R27, R37
Sunset: BG72, R32, Y11, Y13, B21
Paneling and Beams: T0, T1, T2
Sentiment Banner: R000, R00, R01, E41 

By the way, there's a Guest Design Team Call going on over at Bombshell Stamps. Here's a link to the information that you need for your application! The deadline for applications is midnight, PDT on September 14th! 

I shall enter the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A fab and fun card, Kathi! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great job of paneling the background! Love your coloring on this, too! And the DP is really perfect for your image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Kathi, I'm in awe of your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete