If you know me, you know that I love cats and birds. I especially love penguins and owls. My stamp collection reflects this love. So when I saw Kraftin' Kimmie's newish Just Chillin' set, I knew that I had to have it.
After a fairly frenetic few weeks, I finally had time to get the set inky and decided to use the current sketch, which is the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.
Here's the sketch:
And here's what I did with it!
The patterned paper is all from last year's Winter Wishes 6x6 pad by Echo Park. The button is an Making Memories Chipboard button, which was updated with patterned paper. The Baker's Twine was originally purple and white, but I used a Copic marker to make it all matchy matchy because I'm cool like that.
Thanks for visiting today.
I shall enter this card in the following challenges:
• Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #210: Sketch
• A Creative Romance: Sparkle at Christmas
• Southern Girls Challenge: Christmas Wishes
• 7 Kids Challenge Blog #89: Anything Goes
• Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges: Bling!
• Oozak Challenge #28: Anything Goes!