I got Stampotique's Angel 6093 a while back and have been itching to play with this stamp! I kept picking it up and putting it back, wanting to play, but not knowing what to make.
I caught the Dylusions Spray bug a little while ago. Then came some holiday ca$h, so I got the original colors. I wisely held onto some of that cash because I knew CHA was right around the corner. Smart me. Dyan and Ranger came out with great new colors and The Crafter's Workshop came out with loads of great new stencils. I. Am. A Genius! And. Modest. Too. So when SCACD received both the new Dylusions Spray colors AND the new Crafter's Workshop stencils, I was able to go for it! Yahoo! Then I got some time to get inky.
This is what happened.
I stamped Stampotique's Angel 6093 using Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto text-patterned paper from an old Lost & Found 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye and colored her with Copic markers, which I'll list below.
I grabbed some coordinating papers from various old Lost & Found 6x6 pads. I found a musical notation pattern and a measuring stick/ruler pattern. I got out London Blue, Dirty Martini, and Cut Grass Dylusions sprays and had at it -- spraying the papers, spritzing them with misted water, respraying, rolling the paper towels, until I was happy with the color combination and coverage. Then heat set the inked papers.
When the papers were dry, I grabbed the Mini Kaleidoscope stencil by The Crafter's Workshop and spritzed White Linen Dylusions spray over the stencil to add a muted pattern to the inked papers. This layer of ink was also heat set. The paper was slightly buckled from all the abuse, so I flattened it for a while and had myself a cup o' java. I love being caffeinated.
The next step was to add some more detail by sponging Black Soot Distress ink over the Tiny Circles and Chevron Arrows stencils by The Crafter's Workshop.
The inked papers were torn and the edges were sponged with Black Soot Distress ink, then layered over the stamped colored image.
The sentiments by justjohanna/Odd Bird Stamps and the Ampersand were stamped using Crimson Red VersaFine ink onto another sheet of patterned paper from the same older Lost & Found pads. They were trimmed, edged with the same ink, then some circles were added using the Tiny Circles stencil. I popped the sentiment up onto dimensional foam adhesive.
An old strip of lace was added to the bottom of the panel using Tim Holtz' Tiny Attacher. Red rhinestones from KaiserCraft were added to the two top corners. A small green rhinestones were added to her hair and her dress because I felt like it.
Thanks for visiting today.
Copic markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, BV00
Hair: Y18, E7, E19, E27
Dress: G40, G43, G46
Wings: R00, V00
Sky: B0000, B000
Ground: E41, E43
I shall enter this card in the following challenges:
• SDC88: Use Text
• Simon Says Challenge: Use an Arrow
• Simon Says Stamp & Show: Stamp You Love, but Don't Use...
• Johanna Sheen Challenges: Layer It Up