Friday, June 26, 2015

Anything Goes and/or Christmas.

I'm back again today with my creation for this week's Outlawz Coloring Challenges, which is "Anything Goes and/or Christmas". I opted for "Anything Goes".

Here's my card using SCACD's Steampunk Siren's Call, one of the new rubber stamps from new Eclectic Sea Collection.  


Steampunk Siren's Call was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. When I was done coloring her, I placed a stencil from Memory Box over it and used my Copic markers to create a background, then matted with silver metallic cardstock (Recollections). Clear Gelly Glaze pen was used on the screws and rivets on Steampunk Siren's Call to add dimension and shine. Pink pastel pencil was used to add a touch too much blush to her cheeks. 

The silver cardstock was die-cut with SCACD's Contempo Compass Statement Corner die and the Steampunk Corner die (Memory Box). My beloved Mini Gears die (Memory Box) was used to die-cut gold metallic cardstock (Recollections) The Contempo Compass Statement Corner die-cut was altered and the Steampunk Corner die-cut was trimmed. Both die-cuts were adhered and the little gears were added atop some of the gears.

The image panel was adhered to seriously old patterned paper by Sonnets and then mounted to a white card.
 
My Outlawz Coloring Challenge teammates, Carla, Penny, Karen, Vannessa, and I challenge you to create a project using at least three of the colors in the photo below. Share it with us at The Outlawz Coloring Challenges and visit my teammies' blogs for some eye candy.

Thanks for visiting today! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful honey.
    Love it so much.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathi, she is really gorgeous! Such a beautiful design; love that bg and all those fab die cuts! You chose such a pretty palette, too! :^)
    Hope you have a good weekend; and not too much work!!!!
    Hugs, Penny
    (Hope Becca and the cat are doing well now.)

    ReplyDelete