Monday, November 5, 2012

SCACD's Last Two Stamp Releases for 2012!

There are four new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamps in the Sampler #8 Collection AND a new Susana Loves Stamps collection called Mythical Reflections which brings you four elegant mythical stamps to inspire you to create wondrous projects.

I missed the big blog hop last Friday due to Hurricane Sandy. You can still hop along by starting at the Follow Your Heart blog!

I might not have had power or heat, but I was still able to craft by the light of a headlamp and two battery-powered OTT lights.

Here's one of my cards, featuring Golden Lily, from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD stamps in the Sampler #8 Collection



Golden Lily was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with a variety of Copic markers, which I'll list below.

I used SCACD's Fancy Flower Corner die to die cut white cardstock, then colored them with Copic markers to match my color scheme.

The patterned paper is from the Clippings 6x6 pad by Basic Grey.

Thanks for visiting today.

Copics used:
Skin: YR0000, YR000,
Hair: C2, C3, C4, C5, C6
Clothing and parasol: G20, G21, G24; BG90,BG93; RV52, RV55; RV000, RV91
Sky: B000
Grass: G20, G21, G24

4 comments:

  1. Well, it was worth the wait Kathi but I would pay money to see you with the headlamp on! Love how you used the portion of the corner dies on the top of the card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you back online and with power!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's a sight I wish I had seen Kathi--you and your headlamp. Oh my, you are just too dedicated. LOL!
    This is such a pretty, soft, sweet card, not at all your usual stuff--insert evil grin here! But I love this card, too--darling image, great coloring, beautiful papers & love the green die cuts you created.
    So good to have you back in action! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Again your coloring is spot on and the die cut and colored corner punch is a perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete