Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pink Fairy Card

Flowers are starting to bloom, so it was time to get this stamp inky! I decided to use SCS Sketch #327, but had to flip it, and move some elements around a bit to make it work with the stamp.

Here it is!


The flower fairy is from the Fairy Fantasy unmounted sheet by The Enchanted Gallery. I love all the images on this sheet.

The sentiment is from the Mixed Messages set
by Paper Trey Ink. That's one seriously useful set, that I especially like because the sentiments are tiny!

I colored the image with Copic markers in shades of pink (for the iCopic dt audition). I added a layer of Iridescent Medium to her wings to make 'em translucently glimmery. The background was chalked with shimmery palette chalk by Pebbles. Finally, I used three buttons to finish it off!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, great colouring with your Copics Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cute fairy. Really like the colors you chose for this card.

    ReplyDelete