Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's March! TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Ah! March! The days are getting longer, I saw some buds on a tree, and St. Patrick's Day is the next card-making holiday.

TCP Tuesday's challenge for this first Tuesday in March is to create a Good Luck card.

Here's mine!


I used The Cat's Pajamas Beary Good Year set. I colored the cutie bear, his shamrock, and the grass with Copic markers. I re-used a card design that I've used before since I like it. :D The patterned paper is by Basic Grey and a bunch of rhinestones were used to add a touch o'bling because "a project just don't sing, if it ain't got the bling".

Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I feel lucky already!!

    the word verification is chest.
    *snort*
    If only I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daring card Kathi, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just adorable Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Too freakin' cute! The image is wonderful and the papers are crazy greaty. Love that bling poem at the end of your post, you clever grrl ;D

    ReplyDelete