Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Queen! Bombshell Stamps' "Snow Bunny" Challenge!

Bombshell's Ms. January, Alaine, issued a "Snow Bunny" challenge, which was way too topical for me since the Northeast has been bombarded with blizzards and snowstorms since Christmas.

I'm posting my challenge card, Snow Queen, in the hope that Mother Nature will stop being a frigid bwitch, warm her heart, and stop with the snow already.

Here it is!


This is one really glittery card because snow is glittery. Sadly, you can't really see all the glitter in the photo. Big bummer.

I used Bombshell Stamps' Butterfly Queen set and colored her with Copic markers. Her crown, belly button, added bracelet, and bra straps are glittered, as are the edges of the the Nestabilties layers. The focal image was masked, then stamped with snowflakes from the Holiday Accessory set using metallic ice blue Brilliance ink. I heat embossed with polysparkle embossing powder. Silver metallic cardstock and glitter stickers added to the overall iciness of the card. The patterned paper is by Fancy Pants.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Great card!! But I can see some of the glitter on the edges! I'm having the same problem when I take pictures of my cards.My cards seem in 'real life' better then on a picture.I use a lot of little dots of a spica maker,wich never shows up on a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - I bet it really sparkles IRL.

    ReplyDelete