Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Technique Tuesday Tuesday again!

I missed a few weeks of my Technique Tuesday Tuesdays because I was away on vacation. However, I did bring stamps, Inktense pencils, and some Copic markers with me and played whenever I got a chance. I must say that there's something very relaxing and civilized about sitting outside by a pool, under some palm trees, coloring.

I didn't put together many cards, just card fronts, so it's taken me a little while to turn them into full cards.

That turned out to be okay because we've had a death in the family, so I needed to make a condolence card. Here it is.


I stamped the maple and oak leaves from the Fall on Me set by Technique Tuesday and colored them with my Inktense pencils. The colors are much more intense than watercolor pencils. Plus, when they dry, the color is permanent and translucent and lends itself to layering of colors.

The sentiment is from the Mixed Messages set by Paper Trey. The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket. I colored the white thread in the ribbon with a Copic marker. It looks much cooler irl.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Kathi, this is just lovely! Love the coloring and don't you just love that you can use copics to color your ribbon? ;D Fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring, just right for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete