Sunday, October 31, 2010

Twofer: TCPTuesday #132 + a SCS Sketch Challenge!

Happy Halloween again!

The challenge was to use red, pink, and orange. For some reason, the color challenge and Halloween made me think of Wendy, the Good Little Witch from the Casper, the Friendly Ghost cartoons from my childhood. I used SCS's most recent sketch, too.

Here's the card!


So I got out The Cat's Pajamas' Fright Night set and made this card. I inked the hat, shoes, and dress with red Memento ink; the face, hands, and broom with gray Memento ink, and stamped the witch image (Dewdrops are perfect for inking parts of the stamp!). I inked the cauldron with pink Memento ink and stamped that. I used grey Memento ink for the steam curls and for the ghost. I outlined all the images (with my not-so steady hand) with a Micron pen. I colored the scene with Copic markers, added a Spica pen glittery bow tie to the ghost, then added glitter to the steam from the cauldron.

Thanks for visiting again today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Love the nontraditional halloween colors! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun Kathi!! Great job combining the images and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute witch! Love the scene you created and great colours Kathi!

    ReplyDelete