Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Third Coast Thursday!

Greetings! It's Third Coast Thursday at my blog. I decided to use SCS's Sketch 303 today to create a wicked hot card for Halloween!

Here it is!


Meet Devilish Daphne by Third Coast Stamps. She's always feeling a bit wicked and sure is hot! I colored her with my Copic markers and added a bit of bling to her lips, horns, and pitchfork.

The flames on the horizontal yellow strip and on the sentiment were stamped using Distress inks. They are from the Tiki Party set by Bombshell Stamps. The long flames on the vertical yellow strip are from the Skin Deep set by Technique Tuesday that has sadly been retired.

The sentiment was computer generated using a font called Devilette. I'm fairly certain it came from FontDiner.com or maybe you can find it using the free font generator at Bombshell Stamps forum (There are some seriously fun ones there).

I think that's it for now.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kathi! Love those flames and great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love the flames and the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete