Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Third Coast Thursday!

I used Paloma Mini from Third Coast Rubber Stamps on two different projects and am sharing both today. I do need to get her some other people and scenery too, though I'll probably have to wait til holiday time.

Here's my ATC:


She was stamped, colored, then masked. I stamped part of a really old Club Scrap stamp (from the Renaissance kit), using Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I then used green, blue, and pink Distress Inks to color in the background.

The sentiment was computer generated, cut, and colored with the same Distress Inks. The sentiment and the ATC were edged with gold glitter pen.

Stampbord Tile:


She was stamped on the tile, which measures 1.25" x 2.5". I used Prismacolor pencils and Citrus paint thinner to color her. The image was masked and overstamped with an alphabet text stamp using Concord Grape Distress Ink and a harlequin stamp using Violet Distress Ink. I used a crackle pattern stamp with Lavender Distress ink over the harlequin pattern. When all the ink was dry, I lifted the mask, added a gold line between the harlequin and text patterns, edged, then smudged the tile with a gold Krylon leafing pen. Then I got my scratching and gauging tools and scratched up the surface of the tile. When I was happy with it, the tile was embossed with three layers of clear embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Kathi- this is FABULOUS!!! I should really did out all my Third Coast stamps- they have such fabulous ones and even my small collection is filled with treasures!!

    ReplyDelete