Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bwa ha ha! One more Halloween card!

Gosh! I love the imagery of Halloween! So much so that I can't seem to stop collecting witch, spider web, black cat, and other spooky images. I also can't seem to stop making Halloween cards!

Here it is!


This one uses Third Coast's Spider Witch, which is a companion to Skull Witch. They are sold separately or as a set. I couldn't choose, so I got both. :D It also uses the Spider Web Corner from Bombshell's Dead Necessities set, the cauldron from the Holiday Accessory set, and an empty banner from the new and fabulous Banner Sayings set.
The witch (comes with that fierce cat), cat, and cauldron were colored with Copic markers. I highlighted the wand and the cauldron's contents with glitter pens. The patterned papers are from the Eerie Collection by Basic Grey. The glittery spider web ribbon came from Michael's. The sentiment in the banner was made with Doodlebug rub-ons. The image and the sentiment are both popped up on dimensionals.

I had to take a photo in the evening, so the flash went off, which sort of killed the shading and glitter. :(

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! How have I missed this stamp at Third Coast? Love it, but REALLY love your card. the green dress is fabulous with her gorgeous auburn hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! Love the layout you used as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great witch image! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete