Monday, August 23, 2010

TCP Tuesday #123: "Bottoms Up" Challenge #2

Here's the second card with a sentiment I'd love as a stamp. :D



Yep. It's another card with another penguin. But this time there are margaritas -- just the way I like 'em...on the rocks...with a salted rim! mmmmmm!

I used the Hola Tequila set for this card! Gotta love the penguin, sentiment, cocktails, salt shaker/lime, and the cactus! The penguin and the margaritas were colored with Copics. I used Sakura glitter pens on the rims of the glass and the accents. Sakura glaze pen was used on the tumblers and on the penguin's beak and feet. Glitter was added to the glass (and my desk, carpet, and cat, who looks very sparkly and festive).

The patterned papers are from my Fancy Pants stash and are older. I do love stripes, probably a bit too much. The sentiment was created with Doodlebug rub-ons.

Thanks for visiting a second time!

P.S. Let's all hoist a glass to my dh and me (mainly him for putting up with me)! We're celebrating our 30th anniversary today. (I got married when I was 5 years old).

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and hubby!! Another child bride...lol! There seems to be more and more popping up these days ;D Love the card! What a fab set! Makes me thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this card! Great image and sentiment.

    Congratulations on your 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this??? Love the little accents around the margaritas! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Kathi -
    congrats! you don't look a day older than the 25 that you are. *wink wink*
    it's been a while since I've popped back here; hope you can pop over on my end. you'll be amazed to see how much paper crafting has been going on (and money spending on my part) all your fault and the Stamping Around crew! :D

    ReplyDelete