Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Card #1

I sent this one to my dad. I'm one of three, hence the three chickens.



Actually, now that I look at it, I'm not sure that the "big chicken" is actually a rooster. Nor am I sure that the little chickens are actually chicks. I'm so not a country girl. :D

Anyway, the stamps are from the Little Chef and Kitchen Classics Crafty Secrets sets.

In addition to doing this for my dad, I took the challenge to use Clips over at the Crafty Secrets forum at SCS.

The little scene was colored with Copic markers. Surprised? ;)

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. The big one looks like a rooster to me Kathi, LOL! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big one definitely looks like a rooster to me and I love the three chickens you have stamped with it! What a fun Father's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know a rooster from a bald eagle...hehehe! But this card is so much fun! Love the swiss dot texture on the background and that little detail in the corner. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete