Sunday, May 2, 2010

Better be good!



Don't speed! Don't roll through stop signs! Don't run red lights! Don't tailgate! Signal before switching lanes! Or else.

This one uses the To the Rescue set with Bombshell Angel's Pin-up. I did use the nurse's shoes and changed 'em into boots. Just because I could. Everything was colored with Copics because I've become addicted. The patterned paper is from a pad by October Afternoon. No sentiment because I haven't decided what to do with the card yet.

By the way, if you haven't visited Bombshell Stamps lately, there are EIGHT new sets of rubber stamps.

People had asked for some motorcycle sets to be added to the Hot Rod line. Shannon listened and added SEVEN sets plus a new digital set to dress your pin-up as a Biker Chick.

The eighth set is Rose's Portrait and is totally gorgeous, plus you can pick up free digital sentiments that will fit the banner from this set in the forum. All sets are available for pre-order now.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring! And hte image and the paper is just the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Kathi! The DP is just perfect with this great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her Kathi!! She is colored so nice! I am still trying to figure out this coloring thing. People are tryin to help me, but I color like I'm 5. really dark and only one color.

    you kick ass sister!! That is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Kathy! I haven't been by in awhile...your cards are looking awesome! The grumpies one is hysterical...love it! Hope all is going well! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS KATHI!! I love the simplistic and crisp vibe of this beautiful card!! Awesome job!!

    XOXOXO
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete