Monday, December 21, 2009

TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge -- Card #2

As I stated earlier today, I thought that this sketch was seriously cute, so while I was working out, watching Oprah, and listening to Dire Straits (at the same time), this idea popped into my head. I had to get it out of there since there's just so much space before my head starts to spin. *grin*

This one uses a another cute penguin from the latest release over at The Cats' Pajamas, plus a sentiment from a set from last year. If you love penguins as much as I do, you should click here and go check out all the stamps. You'll be glad you did. If you're a cat lover, Sprinkles is a necessity as well.

Anyways, here's the card.


It's a shaker card, so the depth, the acrylic, and the microbeads make it impossible to scan. Sadly, I'm not such a good photographer, so the image isn't the best. The image was colored with Copics. Krylon's silver leafing pen was used on the buttons and on all edges. The patterned paper is Rusty Pickle (blue snowflake) and Fancy Pants (stripes). The card itself and the scalloped circle are sparkly white, which photographed oddly.

Since a penguin is a critter, this is another one for Moxie Fab World's "All Creatures Great and Small" challenge.

I bet you're shocked that I posted two cards in one day. So am I!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Cute penguin card! I enjoy your works of The Cat's Pajamas. Just lovely!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! LOVE the shaker card idea with the penguin! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again, Kathi! I'm glad you've found this challenge to be so inspiring! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete