Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Fall, Y'all!



This is one of my most favorite cards ever, which means that it didn't get picked up by any of the magazines. Yeah. Oh boo-hoo! So sad. Anyways, it seems that my favorites are passed by and my not-so-favorites are the ones that get picked up or lots of praise.

Anyways, the squirrel is from Memory Box, Hearts Branch is from justjohanna's Odd Bird Stamps, and the sentiment is from Purple Onion. I did substitute teeny weeny maple leaf punchies for the hearts on the Hearts Branch.

I used colored pencils to color all images and the papers are Mellow from Basic Grey, though the sky paper is Cosmo Cricket's "Chicken Little" paper. I love that sky. It's perfect as a stamping background.

Thanks for visiting today and Happy Fall!

3 comments:

  1. What? they are crazy, that's a wonderful card.

    Thanks for your blog comment - the texture on my card was made with a Fiskars embossing plate run through my Wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, I've got to come up with a pun like you do. You crack me up. Awesome cards--LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly a good one. Too bad they missed it!
    And I believe this is your fav, since it is a card with a squirrel ! Cute !

    ReplyDelete