Friday, May 30, 2008

More Big News! (or should that be Moos?)

The newest batch of stamps from the latest release by justjohanna's oddbird planet are now available! Yahoo!

There are several "moo" sentiments to go with the cows and farm stuff that was released in the spring. They all make me smile because they're punny.

There are also some brand new categories. Go check it out now by clicking here!

One of my favorite stamps is work van right. I was thrilled to discover that frontal cow fit into the advertising panel fairly well after a little masking action! "We're moo-ving" is one of the new bovine sentiments.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is so fun! I love the new punny cow sayings too! Your color combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I found it!!!! This is a great card! Now, I just have to purchase the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete