Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another punny card

I don't know what it is about the justjohanna cows. They just make me think of punny sentiments. Of course, it's partially because I do love puns and most everything associated with words.

Anyway, this is another card and sentiment that sprang into my brain when I first saw polka-dot cow. The sentiment is computer generated. The scene was colored with my new Copic markers. I don't know who makes that ribbon (which is really black & white), but I couldn't resist buying it on my last trip to the LSS.

Thanks for visiting today.

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is so funny! You are wonderful at these puns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cows are punny animals... what with their 4 stomachs, spotted patterns, the sound moo, etc. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. really Fun Card, Kathi!!
    I love your sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun...great coloring of that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok this is too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, as usual!

    ReplyDelete