Friday, December 14, 2007

So cool for Yule!



I just love "joe way cool drummer" from justjohanna's new release!
Since he's so very cool, I thought he'd go well with snowflakes x 2!

The huge honkin' snowflake is a Sizzix die cut from FiberMark's Paperwhites specialty paper, which is glossy and textured, though you could never tell from my scan. Sorry. :-( The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding collection.

The navy card uses a Cuttlebug texture folder thingy on navy paper, which was sanded to show the white core.

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. I love that joe too cool drummer. He cracks me up. Great cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this image! It is on my list of must haves! My hubby is a Joe but not a drummer a guitar dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every cards are so fabulous!!
    I really love them:)
    Priscilla is so cute and Joe is so COOL(I also love him!)!

    ReplyDelete