Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yay. Finally some cards to share!







Whereas I've been a stamping maniac the last few weeks, I finally got around to scanning 'em and now have some new stuff that I can share! Yay!

I was putting some stuff away and came across a pile of 8.5 x 11 old Club Scrap papers and decided that it was time to use them.

All stamps are by justjohanna. Since I stamped directly onto the patterned paper, I tried different colorants and decided that the Prismacolor markers gave me look that I wanted. I do love these markers since they color with virtually no streaking and give a nice translucent color. I'm still learning how to use them and I definitely need more colors. I'm contemplating trying out some Copic markers as an alternative. If anyone wants to offer an opinion and/or pointers, please feel free to share with me!

Meanwhile, last Friday I got a delightful surprise in the mail! A copy of Vamp Stamp News, which had my Post It note book on the back cover! Yahoo! Better yet, the fabulously talented Julie Prichard had a card in the same issue. Even "betterer" (yep. I said it!), we both won the random drawing for back issues. So, double Yahoo. :-D

I will be posting more stuff later in the week.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. wow...I don't know about fabulous...lol Thanks for the mention.

    Now- I LOVE the colors on these cards! They are very elegant looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY beautiful cards!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. double yahoo!
    Great! so proud of you and Julie. You both are talented!

    ReplyDelete