Friday, July 27, 2007

Back to the blog!









I was out of town last weekend for a "Girls' Weekend" and had a great time. I returned late on Monday, so I've been neglecting my poor blog. Fortunately, it's not a person, feline, or plant, so it didn't suffer at my hands.

Since my return, I've been busy making cards and have a bunch to share. And I'll have "blog fodder" for several days as I've got more too!

These cards all feature justjohanna stamps and whatever paper and colorant I felt like using. I seem to be in a circle phase at the moment and am really enjoying my Marvy Uchida punches and my new QK cookie cutter circle dies. I also want to kiss whoever invented the VersaFine Onyx Black inkpad. I just love the crisp clean images I get when I use it.

Ah. I will note that the cards are much niftier irl. My scanner does not like sparkly and I'm a magpie at heart. So, just know that the peacock is sparkly from Twinklin' H2Os, as is the background of the fish card. You also can't see the air bubbles that I made with Stickles.
Enough rambling for now. I'll most likely post more stuff later. Yahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look who is back!
    I miss your works already and feel great to see a lot of them!
    " B colorful" is so cool! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy, great inspiration here. Fabulous colors, the last card is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete